Laura Lee Gulledge
Welcome to my virtual comic con table!
I’m LAURA LEE GULLEDGE, an Eisner Award Nominated YA graphic novelist with Abrams Books. I’m a middle school art teacher turned author so I’m also a passionate teaching artist. My style is magic realism meets graphic medicine and my stories explore dealing with mental health through creativity. I’m an redheaded introverted weirdo based in Charlottesville, VA.
I hope you enjoy exploring my work!
Here’s what I’m offering…
* THE DARK MATTER OF MONA STARR YA graphic novel (10 and up) is my brand new book about a teen dealing with depression & anxiety through therapy, self care, and Artner love.
* PAGE BY PAIGE is YA graphic novel (10 and up) about a teen who just moved to New York and uses a sketchbook to help her build confidence and come out of her shell.
* WILL AND WHIT is a YA graphic novel (10 and up) about a teen & her friends overcoming fears & living shadows while putting on an arts carnival and facing a hurricane. PS—This is now a virtual musical WOW!
*SKETCHBOOK DARES: 24 WAYS TO DRAW OUT YOUR INNER ARTIST is my colorful interactive workbook of favorite drawing prompts.
* MINI COMIC & STICKER BUNDLE snail mail care package with my zines Moving Again, Dear Sad Me, Artnership, and Self Care plus 4 stickers.
* “BE A RAINBOW…” limited edition street art inspired canvas series benefiting the Charlottesville Area Community Foundation. 5 colors available.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS (and canvases) are posted here: http://whoislauralee.blogspot.com/2020/12/holiday-specials-new-canvas-series.html
All orders come with FREE stickers & artistic license as well as free GIFT WRAPPING!
Please order by December 11th if you’d like to receive it by Christmas.
Thank you for your support! <3 <3 <3