Everything at Awesome Con begins with a ticket – your passport to three days of guests, panels, screenings, special events, and unique exhibits in the heart of Washington DC!
To help COVID-19 relief efforts, a portion of all Awesome Con tickets sold through April 30, 2020 will go toward the American Red Cross.
It’s a tough time for everyone, and we know a lot of fans aren’t thinking about December, but if you are, we want to make sure your ticket helps support others in need. 2.5% of your ticket purchase will benefit the American Red Cross. The Awesome Con team will match this with an additional 2.5%–together contributing 5% of all sales.
A weekend or single day ticket gets you into 99% of everything that’s awesome at Awesome Con, but if you want to get in early and score Jump the Line cards, Premium is the ticket for you! This ticket also includes a 2020 lanyard and a merchandise discount on-site!
Club Awesome is a new way to experience Awesome Con. Membership in Club Awesome includes access to the exclusive Club Awesome Lounge, a reserved seating section for the Main Stage, and more! Check back for more details coming soon.
Awesome Con Jr. is part of Awesome Con 2020. The kids pass is good for children aged 3 to 10 years old, and it is good for all three days at Awesome Con. Show Floor hours are 12 PM – 8 PM (Fri), 10 AM-7 PM (Sat), and 10 AM-5 PM (Sun).
If you purchase any admission ticket before our mailing deadline, your badge will be sent to the mailing address you enter at checkout. Make sure all your info is correct! Badges purchased after that date will be held for pick up at Awesome Con’s Registration Desks. BADGES WILL NOT BE MAILED IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU ORDER. Please note, badges will be mailed to US addresses only, with all international orders held for pick up.
Badges purchased by Tuesday, October 13, 2020, will be mailed.
Special Event tickets will also all be held for pick up at Awesome Con.
You can pre-order an official Awesome Con shirt, pin set, lanyard, and other cool merchandise when you order your tickets.
All attendees three-years-old and up need a ticket to enter Awesome Con – with kids tickets available for children up to 10. We recommend all children under 18 attend with an adult, and all children under 13 must have an adult with them while attending.
All ticket sales are final, with no refunds or cancellations. Upgrades are available only on an as-available basis.