The submission period for Awesome Con’s Artist Alley has passed. If you would like to apply for our waitlist, please fill out the form below.
Be part of Awesome Con’s Artist Alley! Please fill out our application completely and honestly to be considered for a table at Awesome Con 2018. Before you apply, please understand…
- For the first time, Awesome Con’s Artist Alley will be a curated experience rather than first come, first served. Artist Alley participants will be selected by the end of September 2017. – The submission period for Artist Alley has passed. If you would like to apply for our waitlist, please fill out the form below.
- This is a table request form. It is not a contract, and it does not guarantee space. All Artist Alley space is limited.
- The application closed on September 20, 2017, and applicants who applied will hear back on the status of their application by September 30, 2017.
- If accepted, you’ll be sent a contract, which you must return with payment to reserve your space.
- All Artist Alley packages are $325 and include one table, two chairs, and two badges to Awesome Con. Additional Artist Alley badges can be ordered for $85. There are a limited number of end cap/corner spaces available for an additional $75. Please note that the premium tables are the same size as the inline tables and do not come with any additional tables. The space is located at the end of a row.
- Awesome Con’s artist alley will have different sections for traditional 2D artists, and crafters.
- Artists must be 18-years-old or older.
- Artist Alley applications are for one table only. You cannot extend over multiple tables in Awesome Con’s Artist Alley. If you are interested in a larger space, we invite you to contact John O’Marra at john@leftfieldmedia to discuss our exhibitor booth options.
- Collectives or studios with multiple artists may share one table, but they cannot extend across multiple tables. If you need additional exhibition space, contact John O’Marra at john@leftfieldmedia to discuss our exhibitor booth options.
- Tables do not include electricity, and electricity cannot be ordered in Artist Alley.
- Wifi is not included, but both free and paid wifi options are available directly from the convention center.
- Our Artist Alley is for independent and mainstream comic creators, webcomic artists, crafters, and professional writers/illustrators – and everything being offered for sale must be the work of the creator(s) at the table. You cannot sell the work of creator(s) not at your table, and you cannot trace, copy, or place Photoshop filters over someone else’s work and call it your own. And if you’re selling mass-produced items or are otherwise a retailer or publisher, you won’t be approved for Artist Alley and we invite you to contact John O’Marra at john@leftfieldmedia to discuss our exhibitor booth options.
If you have questions about Artist Alley, please contact Sam Veilleux
Ready? Please apply for the Artist Alley Waitlist now!